Halo Guys Welcome To Everything is KHAS Here Today I Am Gonna To Show You Guys An Amazing Tool Which Is Called Remote Admin Tool (RAT) . There Are Many (RAT)'s On Internet Some Of Them For PC And Some Are For Android : PC Rats ( Darkcomet) (NjRAT) (Vantom Rat) (Black Shades) and many More...........
And Mobile Rats Are (Andro Rat) (Droid Jack) (SpyNote ) Etc.
Today I am Sharing A Android Rat With You Guys . I Am Gonna To Show You Guys Spynote v2.0 It Is One Of Best RAT For Androids
Here Are Screen Shot Of SpyNote v2.0
Screen Shot Number 2
Just Download It Build A Server And Send It To You Victm :D When He Install It You Got Owned His/Her Android .
Download Link Given Below
This Tool Is Only For Educational Purpose We Will Not Responsible For Any Mistake Which You Make.
Please Support Us By Sharing Our Posts Thank You


Comments
Post a Comment